To Our Valued Clients:
The health and safety of our passengers, partners, and employees is our top priority. As questions and concerns arise as a result of COVID-19 (commonly referred to as Coronavirus), our company has always taken a number of precautionary measures to provide the highest level of protection and safety for our customers and staff.
We always (since day one, tens years ago) do a thorough cleaning of vehicle interior surfaces with Clorox or bleach-based disinfectant wipes before/after every ride. We also supply you and your guests with disinfectant wipes for self-protection.
- All pick-ups must start at a residence.
- Everyone must have a MASK.
- All guests must be family/close friends.
- We offer free hand sanitizer and wipes, use them!
- If any of your guests are sick, they must stay home.
- Drivers practice safe distancing.
- All vehicles are larger than required for safe distancing, you cannot add to your invite list.
To ensure our customer's peace of mind, we are recording all cleaning of the interior prior to their events on all vehicles.
Furthermore, we have instructed all employees to seek medical attention immediately if they feel unwell, and we do not allow sick employees to report for work under any circumstances. On the weekends we are having every employee on standby to fill in if we have any driver fall sick. All of our office staff, management, and even the owner are CDL and fully licensed to drive if needed. We are offering customers to reschedule their event with 48-hours notice. Customers will have within 60 days to reschedule and based on availability. Further information will be on our website.
Now for your part; We are asking all customers to let their guests know if they feel sick or under the weather to say home. If you wish to change your itinerary and just "party" on the bus, that is fine.
We appreciate your understanding and are dedicated to continuing to provide you with the highest level of service that you have come to expect. We wish you the best of health and look forward to serving you!
Our Cancellation Policy due to COVID-19:
Booking deposits are non-refundable once made, as always per our TOS. You have 7-business days to cancel your event. You will have 48-hours prior to your event to reschedule for another date.
- All new dates are based on availability.
- Make-up dates for Weddings have 2-Years.
- Make-up dates for Regular have events 1-Year.
- If you originally had a weekday/Sunday and want to change to a Saturday, there will be an additional charge.
- The original Booking Deposit is not refundable. Remaining balance charged 5-business days before the event.
- Less than 48-hours/same-day cancellations/rescheduling will not be accepted.
- Stay Calm, Don't Panic, Wash Your Hands and Cover Your Mouth...we'll all get over this!
Our COVID-19 Policy will be changed and updated when needed, this page offers our current and valid polices. (updated 3/19/20)
LATEST NEWS - 2/13/21
CHICAGO (WLS) -- Chicago officials announced Wednesday easing COVID-19 restrictions on bars and restaurants for indoor dining, allowing for increased capacity.
Chicago Department of Public Health Commissioner Dr. Allison Arwady announced the expansion to 25% capacity or 50 people per-room per-floor, whichever is less. Dr. Arwady said that is an increase from a 25 person capacity to a 50 person capacity.